exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 2x 4x8's in stainless with rolled lips I'll be getting rid of here soon. When I changed my exhaust, I no longer had a use for them on anything else.

sending pm now....

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If ya wanna be loud & proud, then you'll do long primaries down each side into a 3.5" collector that stretches the length of the cab, then turns out in front of rear wheel on each side of truck. :lol:
that would be cool with 2 3.5" tips on each side! Im running straight pipes coming out just before the wheel on the passengers side with a 3.5" tip! but I need to change it and run true dual cuz I lifted mine now

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, you can run them in the space between frame and rocker, just run a stick-on wrap/shield on the upper half unless you want heated floors.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Yeah, you can run them in the space between frame and rocker, just run a stick-on wrap/shield on the upper half unless you want heated floors.

But you'd have to go under the frame to get them there wouldnt you? or through It......:secret:

91 4x4

Reaction score
Not my truck but a guys on cardomain this is what im wanting on mine 6" tips out the back at a 45
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3410/269/33522634033_origth inal.jpg
them look badass I wont 12in long but he only has 18in in stock

91 4x4

Reaction score
Well Ive got long 3.5 right now but 5&6in tips are popular on all trucks around herr

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
The primaries would go in front of where frame curves upwards, then curve and point backwards, then the collector starts.

Ahh i never thought about making the primaries go that way.. that would be sweet, but them you'd have to get/make custom headers.