exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91 4x4

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this thread but im gettin new exhaust on my truck with 6x18in long tips but not sure how to put the tips anybody have 5's or 6's if so post pics to help me get an idea thanks

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you wanting to go out by the back of the tires, angled out the corners of the bed or straight out the back?

91 4x4

Reaction score
Idk Im thankin bout dumpin em behind the axle cause there 6in but idk yet just have to see pics of others with 6in or 5in tips

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
90'd out behind rear tires makes for collecting mud....45'd out the corners collects less mud....straight out the back collects the least mud but can get smashed in deep holes....they all have their ups and downs.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my vote is go with a smaller tip like a 3.5inch and not very long and dump it out at the corners of the bed all nice and tucked up so you only see the bottom part of the tip

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2 on smaller tips, here are my 3.5"

You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have 2x 4x8's in stainless with rolled lips I'll be getting rid of here soon. When I changed my exhaust, I no longer had a use for them on anything else.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If ya wanna be loud & proud, then you'll do long primaries down each side into a 3.5" collector that stretches the length of the cab, then turns out in front of rear wheel on each side of truck. :lol: