Exhaust tips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are mine... Sometimes I still wish I went with bigger. But I dunno, I still like it a lot.

You must be registered for see images attach
IMG_3354 by Chris60M8, on Flickr

This picture shows the style of the exit a little more.
Photo 2014-03-30, 3 07 28 PM by Chris60M8, on Flickr

I like this set up, it looks a lot like what mine will hopefully look like when it is finished.

smburnette

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mine are not as fancy as yours, but I kind of like them.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I have always thought of 5 inch or bigger as a diesel exhaust. I am a little concerned that the 4 inch is going to be to large too, but I am going to give it a try and see what I think.

I really like the black powder coat SCOTTYINWV. How have those been holding up? If I ever black my truck out completely that is something that I will probably do.

I bought them in July 2011. Ran them on my truck for about 5 months constantly covered in mud and other chemicals from the strip mine. Took em off and forgot about them until about 2 months ago when I found them buried in the mud in the back yard. Then I threw them in the bed of dad's ford. They set there completely submerged in water for about 2 months until last Saturday when I had em put on the truck. If I wipe off the dirt they still look brand new besides some red overspray from the old truck that I could remove in minutes but I been lazy lol.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
4" dumped between the leaf hanger and hitch

That's exactly where mine is dumped I don't like tips that hang out and show

Bradenchu

Reaction score

Everyone has round tips, figured il build a set of hexagon ones. There 4 inch tip to tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk