exhaust tips, looking for some echo chambers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what should I look for? some have called them "echo chambers" to help make the sound deep or loud, my system is 2-1/4 all the way, duals, shorties, no cats, and summit race chamber mufflers like flowmasters, got em dumped gonna put my tailpipes back on. The tails exit behind each rear wheel, I'm looking for stainless most likely due to rust, and maybe a rolled edge or double walled something so the end up inside doesn't look bad.

I love the idea of making it deeper or louder with the tails on because I love it as is now, dumped, but it's getting annoying sitting inside. Not because of droneing though, has weird noises from the end of the mufflers. Hard to explain but NEVER did it with the tails on.

My old man has some on his truck, sounds great, look good, gonna have to measure his and see what sizes they are.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got mine dumped too but i want to add tips to it. cant find any cheap enough and my pypes are 2 1/2 would a 2 1/4 tip fit inside my pipes?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
most likely it would.

I measuredmy old man's his are 3-1/2 OD and about 12 inches long.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's not really what your looking for but my tips on my old truck were 4"x16"

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually it's about what I was after, I don't think I can use that long but I was thinking 4 inch and stainless, slash cut like yours.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The longer ones are nice because they can tuck. I hate when I am behind a truck and I can see where the tips go into the pipe.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice tips, have to find some prices though lol.

As for th elong ones yea I'd like to run them but it require tailpipe refab. So they are gonna be seen unfortunately.