Escalade Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Has anybody ever shipped one of these to know about what it would cost? I am guessing it would be about 150 shipping based on other stuff I have bought but really have no idea, if anyone has some input I would appreciate it.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
300 bucks and you can pull all you want inside. I am keeping the shift handle, key and switch, and kick panels, and visors. That price will include seats, consoles, door panels, and whatever else you would like.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd like to help you out.
I'd like to take all of it.
But...
Better than 2500 miles and a border away!
Shipping (+ border fees + exchange & then taxes calculated on top of that!) would kill a good deal.
The good deals are always sooo far away!

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
The motor is has milky oil, no doubt bad. I am removing the complete front end, axles, control arms, etc. I am keeping the rear end and the hood. If you just wanted the doors, fenders, or bumpers I would definitely let it go after I remove the other items. I know I am selling the interior cheap, I don't need it and I am gonna send the truck to the recycling yard soon so I'd rather someone use the stuff.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Have you posted it up on F/B's Marketplace? Might have better luck with a bigger audience. I'd hate to hear of all that going to the crusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.