Escalade Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearheadE30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on this and still trying to decide if its worth it to me, but you keep getting closer to a price where I can't say no. Interior in my Limited is in decent shape so I don't really need it, so the value for me is the door cards and console and such. But would take it all. The weekend of October 19th is probably the earliest I could make it down there. Hmm.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I will be out of town that weekend on a grouse hunting trip, i will be back the next weekend. I do have the seats unbolted and the door panels removed already.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd buy the whole thing, but I'm low on cash and I'm in Illinois. I'd buy your door chime module if you ship lol

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I would ship it but it didn't have one, I bought a TransAm one of ebay the other day.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well darn lol. Been looking up and down for one. I'm planning on getting the whole dash of a escalade, and have leather seats with custom GMC stitching

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's okay, I can easily find the dash pieces at local junkyards. Other people need this more than I do. Thanks for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.