escalade conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im buyin a hood this weekend, i know how the cowl hood looks but has anybody seen the ram air hood on the denali/escalade front end, right now im tryin to decide between the 2, however the cowl hood is steel and ram air is fiberglass, opinions are more than welcome

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never liked the look of the Denali/Escalade cowl hood. The stock hood is so smooth, but the cowl throws that unnatural crease down the center and it just generally too hard-edged in my eyes to work with the rest of the clip. I do like the ram air hood, but like you said, it's fiberglass instead of steel. So, all options weighed, I stuck with stock.

What I really want to do is find a hood from a Grand National/Regal T-Type and then mold the bulge into my hood. I gave that idea to someone once who had a GN hood handy and he did the job and it looked killer.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know its fiberglass but i think im gonna get it... saw this denali today with the ram air hood
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
And the truck as of earlier today...

And decided when i do the conversion im gonna change the radiator support do to damage

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
And the truck that has my old hood and billet and possably getting the grill and lights

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey 96k1500,
Love your truck as is and am sure it will look killer with the new front end.
If freight isn't insane and u would like to get rid of the old hood, grille and bumper, I'd be interested.
Thanks, Erin

Im not sure how bad shipping would be but after i get the conversion done if my friend here dont buy it imma try to sell the hood, bumper, grill and lights for $600 to friends/forum members or $800 to anybody else

I would be interested in the lights, also where did you get your mirrors?