escalade conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Im just wondering if the NBS Sierra bumpers with the vents would provide enough cooling compare to the stock GMT400 Diesel bumper. If there was enough air flow with that bumper i would seriously consider the Denali/escalade front end conversion with the NBS bumper on my Diesel.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im planning on doin a cummins swap in mine, the vents should allow enough air

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hmmm with that said...i may consider the Denali/Escalade conversion with the NBS bumper eventually then. I dont work the truck as hard as GM anticipated the cooling for. So i could prob sacrifice a bit of air flow to have the denali/escalade look.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
As far as i know the nbs hd bumper was used for the diesel trucks as well as some of the gas trucks, and prosho the cummins swap is a lil ways down the road, finishing this project, the rest of the body work, paint, and then sas comes first

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
As some of yall may know i am doing the escalade conversion on my truck
The way it sits right now...
You must be registered for see images attach

NO!! I always thought that you had one of the best looking trucks on here! Oh well, it's your ride, do what you want with it :)...but I'll still miss that look that you had. It was perfect.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
This look will come back when i buy my wife a truck, if i dont sell these parts they will go on it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
After i get my wifes car paid off im goin get her either and ecsb or 4 door tahoe