Escalade cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
For some reason it wouldn't let me post in the FS section, but I thought somebody might want this. I have a Escalade cluster that I don't need. I put it in my 99 Tahoe a few years ago and it worked, but I took it out because I didn't know how to correct the milage. It's been sitting in my building collecting dust. I do remember it has a scuff on the clear plastic part, but you can swap it with yours or get a new one. It has a 12x,*** miles on it. I looked on ebay and they want like $125+ shipping. I'll take $100 shipped.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
will this work on a 01 Sierra

nope. only an obs, 88-98 pickups (except for some 3/4 and 1 tons that were '99 and '00) and tahoe suburbans from 92-99

Last edited:

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
Sale pending to sewlow58. I'll post some pics soon. It's about 30 miles away in my barn and I haven't been over there in a few days. I'll probably go tomorrow.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
nope. only an obs, 88-98 pickups (except for some 3/4 and 1 tons that were '99 and '00) and tahoe suburbans from 92-99

Glad I clarified this, I had some weird feeling 01 was the last year for the OBS 2500 and 3500s.

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
Here is a pic. Notice there is a scuff on the lens, but this can be swapped with yours or replaced.

You must be registered for see images