engine to cab terminal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a way to split this open without destroying it? I'm puting in a new engine loom and want to keep this oem terminal(or what you call it...)
You must be registered for see images attach

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see tabs on either end as you're holding it there. I'd probably take note of the wire order first and then start with prying those tabs open and see if it'll split nicely.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think it's some kind of butyll rubbery stuff (30 yrs old [emoji849][emoji16] ) thats making it hard to come apart. Going to let it sit in hot water and maybe going over with a heatgun

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to contribute to this forum database if someone else would try this (I doubt it [emoji28])

Heatgun almost destroys the black plastic so hot water does it. One thing for sure, gm really didn't want any water coming trough this juction/terminal or what you call it [emoji28]

Next I will try the heatgun on the residue and get that red cable devider out...