******EMERGENCY!******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I really need your advice.
Today my buddies rim came off his tire or vice versa so I went over there jacked it up and like a good friend I put my spare on (6 X 5.5) he has a V6 2-wheel drive and I have a v8 4x4 both chevys his is a 2000 and mines a 97. I put it on the front drivers side and he tightened the bolts down really hard. The wheel refuses to spin or come off and my dad's fuming. What is the deal?

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Guys I really need your advice.
Today my buddies rim came off his tire or vice versa so I went over there jacked it up and like a good friend I put my spare on (6 X 5.5) he has a V6 2-wheel drive and I have a v8 4x4 both chevys his is a 2000 and mines a 97. I put it on the front drivers side and he tightened the bolts down really hard. The wheel refuses to spin or come off and my dad's fuming. What is the deal?

Its sounds like when you tightened them down really tight you cross threaded them :shrug:

NVM your talking about the tire not the lug nuts i agree with Hunter

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Loosely put on one lug nut and beat the back of the tire with a hammer... Th backspacing is different from obs to nbs. It's hung up on something.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
also we took all the lugs off and jacked it up, kicked it, put the lugs back on, dropped it, tried driving again still nothing. I kicked it hard to I just want my spare back in one piece.

zach1990

Reaction score
I assume u put an obs 16" on an nbs? The obs 16" wheel does not clear the nbs brake caliper. That's where you are hung up

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
This happens alot, just beat the back out the tire with a hammer till the wheel comes off.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright thanks guys if anyone wants to come here and inject my dad with xanax so he quits whining that'd be nice to

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
alright thanks guys if anyone wants to come here and inject my dad with xanax so he quits whining that'd be nice to

Dude I've got an extra spare laying in my yard... Lol there not hard to come by nor expensive. Not to much to worry about.