Electrical Upgrade, Overkill...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually, I have one size larger welding cable under my hood ... 2 awg !!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is 2 awg welding cable (one size larger than 0 guage) ... and thats a 200 amp fuse you see in that pic, but there is many more throughout the vehicle's wiring system ...
There is 3 more batteries in the bed of the truck as well ...

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't need anywhere near that kind of power. I just did the big 3 but with much smaller gauge. I just needed cleaner power fer my stock electrics and basic stereo.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice bro ... I have a competition Sound Quality stereo in my truck, so the better the electrical, the less chance of having unwanted noise in my system ...

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Copy that. I don't ever plan to upgrade my sound too much. The most I ever do is a basic 4ch amp with composite speakers. I gota Alpine system hooked up to a pioneer HU. Suits my needs fine but I like lookin at yer work.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...what wires do I need to add for the big 3 upgrade? Im guessing a welding shop could prob make them up for me right?