Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, to take the tablet out you have to pull the bezel off. I prefer that bc the first one i had fell out of my hands when i was taking it out and it shattered the screen. I got the suede at hancock fabrics and i used 3m super adhesive spray.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OIC... My biggest issue is to leave my tablet in the dash and sum jack@ss theft comes by and busts my window and destroys my dash and everything else and makes off with everything... ( I got goose bumps writing that) Id prefer to remove it and take it on the go... Btw pm sent...

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have pretty dark tint and just installed a really nice alarm/keyless/remote start setup on it. i def understand what u mean tho. ive had a few setups taken in the past.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my new Kenwood head unit it. It's pretty mice and pushes my system nicely. It also has a little 3" screen for a backup camera which is kinda neat. Also finished up the alarm on it. Might be a dork but I think its cool having all the new car stuff on an older vehicle. People around here have been telling me to just buy a new truck instead of making mine better. Ef that tho... I have a truck thats paid for, I've spent countless hours making it my own, and I get a lot of positive comments when I ride around in it which is always nice. Anyways done venting.. excuse the loose vinyl... gotta work on that....PIX!!

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Just read through this entire thread, what an awesome build! Love everything about it and all the detail you have put into the thread....and of course the truck! All these upgrades are awesome, I wish I was as talented to do this stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks a ton man that means a lot. I dont see myself as being that talented, I just get an idea in my head and do what i can to make it work.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
almost ready to go in

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't happy with the noise coming from the NVX Equalizer so I decided to put a traditional head unit in its place. needs a little work but its worth not hearing all that alternator whine.

almost ready to go in

Man all the blue looks sick together, I absolutely love the way your interior has turned out. And that TPI motor is going to be fun!!!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man. Im hoping it turns out to be a fun ride. the extra 100-150hp should make it pretty peppy i hope