Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im new to the site so I thought Id post up some pics of my pickup. Its my daily driver/work truck. Bought it from my uncle stock with 20" wheels. I lowered it, put 22" wheels on it, K&N drop in filter, true duals with flowmaster mufflers, Smoked tail lights and corner lights, colormatched grille and bumpers, headlights with 6k HIDs, blue LED gauge bulbs, and put some audio in it. Anyways..PICS
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That rear speaker set up is awesome! I love it!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Super nice truck! Welcome to the site. Have to say, i have never seen a sound bar like that in a GMT400. Doesnt look to bad.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. Its just something I wanted to try to make since factory speaker locations aren't the best

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Yea I plan on doing a small notch in the frame so I can bring it down a little more in the back. Next few things will be 2" cowl hood, fresh black paint, LMC lower front valance w fog lights, Maybe shave rear steps and put on a roll pan.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. I've had a few people ask me to build them one... might have to make some $$ haha.
Ive been thinking of putting a set of header on it, JET stage 2 chip, throttle body spacer and TBI mods. Will there be noticeable increase in power?