EGR delete for 1995 C1500 V6 4.3 (manual tranny)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gareth

Reaction score
The previous owner removed the EGR valve on this engine but made a delete plate out of a cut up license plate. Does anyone make a delete plate specifically for this vehicle?

I've found a few online but not to fit this specific model. If all else fails I guess I can just buy the cheapest EGR valve I can find and plug it. WA state no longer requires this emission equipment.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found one on a ebay a few years back. It was only maybe $15 and is working fine.

Gareth

Reaction score
I found one on a ebay a few years back. It was only maybe $15 and is working fine.
I haev already searched ebay and found one or two but they had a form on the listing where you could input the year make model etc. and when I did that it said it wouldn't fit mine.

Gareth

Reaction score
Never found an EGR plate that fit. In the end I just bought the cheapest EGR valve I could find (Rock Auto) and capped it.