eBay black headlights + turn signals + side markers for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First things first. The headlight lenses and housings are in fine shape but the housing mounts (part that bolts to firewall) are junk; I think 1 base is broken but probably repairable. A bunch of folks have adapted their stock headlight mount bases to these headlight lenses and it works really well. I highly recommend you do it right and adapt your stock bases to these headlight lenses.

You also get the black turn signal housings and black side markers. The orange side markers are also included.

$45 shipped parcel post with delivery confirmation.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
That's what I hope. Mostly getting them to see how the front end looks blacked out. Depending on how much I like them, I'll be keeping those on or tinting my proectors (still scared to do that though..)

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn I always see this too late.. Does anyone have any opinions on head lights because I want some clear ones maybe because I have hids in right now but I want clear lenses.