East Texas 95 Yuhoe 2DR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Geter

Reaction score
Just purchased a red 95 Yukon SLT 2-door. Previous owner put Tahoe grill on. Has 6" RC lift (will keep) and 3" body lift (will delete). He also replaced the old dash, which was completely destroyed, with a '99. Not a fan.

Looking to completely rehab interior from stock maroon to all black and get a pre-99 dash put back in. Anyone have one? I'll swap you this red '99 :)

Also needs a tranny rebuild (auto) but I'm considering converting to manual. Any advice on that appreciated.

Looking forward to participating in future discussions.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red '95 too. Love it. Glad to see yours.

What do you mean about the dash? What dash is in it? Do you have a picture of it?

joe

Greg Geter

Reaction score
It's from a 99 Silverado I think. I actually prefer the passenger side in the older dashes.

Greg Geter

Reaction score
New wheels and tires, body lift delete. One CV axle replaced, steering components tightened. Need brackets for bumpers.

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's from a 99 Silverado I think. I actually prefer the passenger side in the older dashes.

I do too.

joe