Early NV4500 bellhousing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for an early bellhousing for a GM, 92-95. I have an AA bell, and wont work without alot of BS that I don't feel like doing. Plus a 12" clutch might not fit, and don't want to run a smaller one. Will be towing with a bigger big block, so need a bigger clutch!! I have the AA to trade/partial/barter whatever....

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't really care iron or aluminum lol, just need one. Problem is most people won't seperate bell from trans...

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are looking to get out of it? Shipping be a problem? Had some a$$hat on marketplace give me a hard time cause I asked him shipping costs….

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whoever sent me a pm can you send it again? Didn't save email address. I can't find it anywhere....

MuDDnsucH

Reaction score
Looking for an early bellhousing for a GM, 92-95. I have an AA bell, and wont work without alot of BS that I don't feel like doing. Plus a 12" clutch might not fit, and don't want to run a smaller one. Will be towing with a bigger big block, so need a bigger clutch!! I have the AA to trade/partial/barter whatever....
I have 1