Dynamic EFI tuners in my area? Northern, CA Bay Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHEVYS4ME

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm lost and stuck. I have a 383 stroker, summit racing heads, performer TBI intake, shorty headers, upgraded pressure fuel pump, adjustable fpr, wbo2. I can not get it to idle unless I crank up fuel pressure to 60 psi. It is way too lean. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I just can't do it. I was assuming it would run, then use ve learn to get it driveable. Not the case. It pops it is so lean. My wb shows 25+ afr barely on scale on lean side. I'm using dual Siemens DEKA Shorty 60# hr injectors rated at 30-70 psi. I am willing to pay someone to get my truck running, and driveable. I'm going in for another cancer surgery on Dec 1st. I've owned truck a couple years now and have not been able to drive it but a hundred miles or so.

Any help, or if you could just come over and figure it out in person, you have no idea how much it would be appreciated!
You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In your information tab in your CD included with the EBL (or on DynamicEfi.com), here's an explanation how to adjust your BPC.

In the EBL Utility app (also included) it shows, with a 383, 60LB/HR (at 13PSI) rated injectors, with a pressure of 40 PSI, the BPC s/b 86 and it'll support 398 HP.

Your BPC-BPCvsVAC is in your Tables list. Maybe try 86 instead of 110 like in this example? This will only work if your injectors are rated 60LB/HR at 13 PSI because the utility is set up that way. YMMV

I would think you need a 50mm TB and injectors from a 7.4L to feed that beast :33:

Last edited:

CHEVYS4ME

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In your information tab in your CD included with the EBL (or on DynamicEfi.com), here's an explanation how to adjust your BPC.

In the EBL Utility app (also included) it shows, with a 383, 60LB/HR (at 13PSI) rated injectors, with a pressure of 40 PSI, the BPC s/b 86 and it'll support 398 HP.

Your BPC-BPCvsVAC is in your Tables list. Maybe try 86 instead of 110 like in this example? This will only work if your injectors are rated 60LB/HR at 13 PSI because the utility is set up that way. YMMV

I would think you need a 50mm TB and injectors from a 7.4L to feed that beast :33:
I have a 50mm tb

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 50mm tb
Then I'd ditch those injectors and get some bigger ones. I have a flow matched pair of 17084304 but couldn't get my 5.7L to idle properly @15PSI, too rich but, they'd probably work well in your application.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anything over 18 psi you'll want to run a vacuum referenced FPR. I ran 67# injectors @ 30 psi with a VRFPR to feed a 300whp 350.