Drop shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There not aftermarket drop shocks but I use rear 88 caprice shocks on my truck they are 3 inches shorter compressed and ride great

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Summit Sport shocks aka Doestch Techs

Carlos S

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
jmig how low is your truck your trucks looks great with them new wheels on it .............. yeah i think im leaning towards the nitro drop shocks 2 put just seeing if anybody knows how the ride is

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Belltechs on my 99 and really like them alot On the sportside before it was bagged I had KYB monomax on it great shocks but pricy now that is bagged Im using Doestch Nitro Slammers

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the BELLTECH's on my 2dr Hoe. I like them so far. . . . .

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have owned several truck's with the belltech drop shock's, I have been happy with all of them and I think they ride pretty well.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
jmig how low is your truck your trucks looks great with them new wheels on it .............. yeah i think im leaning towards the nitro drop shocks 2 put just seeing if anybody knows how the ride is

4/7 for now!