DRL OFF Switch Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KokaineCowboy

Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone has a wiring diagram and pin out for the DRL off switch, I came across one with a pig tail and I would like to use it as an actual DRL off switch to turn my DRL's off when I want too, all help is appreciated!!!

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone has a wiring diagram and pin out for the DRL off switch, I came across one with a pig tail and I would like to use it as an actual DRL off switch to turn my DRL's off when I want too, all help is appreciated!!!

Doesn't one click on the parking brake turn 'em off? I've heard that it was a feature meant to accommodate having the key on when going to drivein movies.

KokaineCowboy

Reaction score
Doesn't one click on the parking brake turn 'em off? I've heard that it was a feature meant to accommodate having the key on when going to drivein movies.

Parking brake? Thanks for that idea, but Im not interest in riding around with my parking brake engaged one click which is why I started this thread and it's also why I obtained a DRL off swith.

Does anyone out there have a Pin out and or Wiring Diagram for the DRL Off Switch, all help is appreciated!!!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s what I could find for a 98 Tahoe, maybe it will help. It doesn’t look like there is much to it, just a switch in the ignition feed to the DRL module.

I see the DRL override connector diagram, but didn’t see a corresponding pinout table for it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KokaineCowboy

Reaction score
Here’s what I could find for a 98 Tahoe, maybe it will help. It doesn’t look like there is much to it, just a switch in the ignition feed to the DRL module.

I see the DRL override connector diagram, but didn’t see a corresponding pinout table for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much appreciated....