WTB: DRL OFF switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, I definitely will have to custom wire it. And it may end up with a normally closed relay to make it off-when-on type thing. But the plug connector bodies and terminals are fairly easy to source. The actual switch is not.
I just recently found a switch myself, but it does not come with the pigtails, could you lead me in the right direction as to where to locate them? Sorry, not trying to jack your thread.

Attachments

• 9AC9460A-3B1F-4180-9990-0F63384CC49E.jpeg
    9AC9460A-3B1F-4180-9990-0F63384CC49E.jpeg
    344.8 KB · Views: 12

Pokers2

Reaction score
hello, Not sure if I can add to an old thread… but. I found a DRL OFF switch. I put the word out everywhere I could think of and one popped up. so keep trying. My question is “modernbeat” said the plug and terminals are easy to source. I can’t imagine where to start with that?. I only got the switch

Pokers2

Reaction score
I just recently found a switch myself, but it does not come with the pigtails, could you lead me in the right direction as to where to locate them? Sorry, not trying to jack your thread.
Good evening. Im curious if you found the plug for the switch. I don’t know where to start. Thank yoy