Dougs lifted 93 C1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Thank you!

No I'm not gonna go back with the two tone. I'm gonna do one solid color.
Do you know the guys insta name by chance?

And on my shifter that's just a beer koozie.

Oh, nice! Same color as that instagram truck?
No sorry, I've seen it on the same pages JScott23 mentioned, but they should know.

Haha okay, I've seen a few people put one of those on there, I thought it was some kind of an anti-theft thing! :)

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I found this truck awhile back when it had different wheels on it and fell in love with it....it's so clean, I went and bought a cowl hood and smoothie front bumper so I could copy it... I'm glad I didnt, it just looks stupidnow....:nono:

I don't mind the smoothie bumper or the cowl hood but I don't know what looks more stupid, that squat or the wheels and tires sticking out like that...

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
Oh, nice! Same color as that instagram truck?
No sorry, I've seen it on the same pages JScott23 mentioned, but they should know.

Haha okay, I've seen a few people put one of those on there, I thought it was some kind of an anti-theft thing! :)

Close to the same color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bought a new paint gun today. Nothing fancy just something good enough to do the job.

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
Picked up an extra air compressor today. Looks like Ima start running the DA sander on the truck tomorrow! And ordered a new grill!

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
Finally made some progress today. New hood is primed up. I should be starting on the fenders tomorrow after I get home from fishing!

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your 15s look good wouldn't change em. If you just put a spindle lift on the front. Findca set of stock c2500 coil springs for the front. It will give you a little extra in the front. You should be able to run a 33 11.50 or 12.50 tire. Might trim the inner part of the fender for turning radius but you'll be golden bro. Good job so far on the truck looking forward to the finish

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
Your 15s look good wouldn't change em. If you just put a spindle lift on the front. Findca set of stock c2500 coil springs for the front. It will give you a little extra in the front. You should be able to run a 33 11.50 or 12.50 tire. Might trim the inner part of the fender for turning radius but you'll be golden bro. Good job so far on the truck looking forward to the finish

It has 4" lift spindles on it. Never thought of using c2500 coils tho. Thanks man it's a long way from finished. Still have so much I wanna do.

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cousin had a c1500 rcsb. Put the same spindles as my c2500 . i wanna say it sat bout 2 or 3 inches lower in the front than mine. He found a set of coil springs from a c2500 in a junk yard. Slapped em in. Truck sat level with mine. I think he added a 1" block in the rear too.