Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Ok a Update , Sorry guys its been a while still check in from time to time but , being on3 different forums is tough GMT400, TYF and a Moderator on GMC4x4 . sometimes I get confused lol any ways heres a update on the build (i promise to show you guys some more love here in the future )

I got my Maglite and Holster clips installed to my NBS console (sorry trucks a mess at the moment)

You must be registered for see images attach

Got my fire extinguisher bracket installed ( no FE yet didn't realize they were almost 60 dollars will have to wait till after Xmas )

Got my Denali door panels done and on (well at least the rear done still searching for the fronts )

And ordered D/S rotors for the beast with ceramic pads

Also been piecing together the supplies to my roof rack build so far i got 2 pieces of 72 inch 1x1 inch square tubing and a 48 inch piece

DonYukon

Reaction score
Another small update , picked up the last of my supplies for my secret mod , probably won't be done till after the new year though as I got my schedule cut out for me

DonYukon

Reaction score
Well got some new Pictures , I plastidipped the whole truck Lol , Still going to buy the kit but not bad for a rattle can job and I only spent about $70 bucks

This one was Editted to hell and made the paint look odd but I thought it still looked cool