Does it live?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1project2many

Reaction score
This truck was in southern NH in the early 2000s. It received a Mercruiser intake swap and a 7727 ecm around '03. Owner may have sold it or traded it to someone else in southern NH. It was a very clean truck and all accessories worked back then. I'm wondering if someone here might recognize the pictures and would have an idea where it ended up. It would be cool to know it's still alive.

You must be registered for see images attach

1project2many

Reaction score
Nice clean truck, love the intake! Was it yours?
It wasn't my truck but I had a bunch of time invested in it.

BTW, good to see you get out and join us OBSers, didn't know you were rockin' one too :waytogo:
Thanks! There's a ton of good info here. I'm on my third '99 Suburban since 2012. Last of the best GM trucks, at least here in the US.

24 years ago. I had a nice clean one in MA in 2000 myself, I still wonder where it is.
I know, 24 years is a long time in the world of salt and metal eating termites. They are such great looking trucks its a shame to see them rust away.

Last edited: