Does anyone make a correct aftermarket grille for the 1988-1993 Sierras?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to know if anyone has purchased an aftermarket grille that exactly matches the original one. All the ones I have seen are either all chrome (too flashy) or chrome and black. My original grille is chrome and argent (grey). I'm worried the aftermarket ones won't look right, even if it would match all the black trim. Does anyone have one of these chrome/black ones? What do you think of it? I wish I could find the proper one.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I had a chrome/black at one point on my truck, got it on eBay, looks color correct to me?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is correct. Black grille, with argent strips between the lights. All the ones I've seen *appear* to be black between the lights. Sharp looking front end, by the way.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
problem with any aftermarket is fitment mostly! ive never had a aftermarket grill fit perfect out of the box! you can make them fit BUT dont be suprised if you have to make afew extra brackets to hold the sides in tight :(
OEM is truely the best way to go BUT hard to find new ones or even ones in great condition!

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I think he's off by about a decimal place.. holy crap.