Does anybody have a part number for the transmission fill tube?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsmithjr

Reaction score
I've got a 97 K1500 that I'm changing the rear main seal on. When I was taking the transmission (4L60E) out, I notice the fill tube was broken. I didn't think it would be a big deal to get get a new tube, but I can't find one anywhere. I can't find a part number, and I don't know which after market ones will work for my truck.

Autozone says the part TCI 743865 will work on my truck. But on the Jegs.com page for that part, one of the reviews said it did NOT work on his 98 k1500. I think my 97 would be the same so I don't think it will fit mine either.

fitzall.com sells SKU #K77999U-HP which is a universal tube but it says for 1995 and down so I don't know if that one will work either.

I've contacted all the junk yards around me and they've don't have anything.

I've contacted all the dealers around me but they can't give me any help either.

LMC doesn't have anything and I just don't know where else to look.

Has anyone installed an after market transmission filler tube on his 97 k1500? What did you use? Does anyone have a part number I could use?

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the GM part number for a V8, 15996924, but I think it's discontinued.