Disc brake parts list for FF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wanting to do a disc brake conversion on my truck it's a k2500 with a FF rear axle. Is there a bracket kit you can buy and then go to the parts store and buy rotors and calipers? Or do you have to buy the whole kit from someone? My I deal way would be to go buy the brackets and get the rotors and calipers from a local store. That way I can replace them easily when needed. It would be awesome to work on the brakes without pulling the axle shafts.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, do you know if the rotors are a common size and common size brake pad? I'm interested in it and will check it out. Thank you for the reply. I just want to make sure I can get parts in the future.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, do you know if the rotors are a common size and common size brake pad? I'm interested in it and will check it out. Thank you for the reply. I just want to make sure I can get parts in the future.

The link should post which pads and rotors. Should be 80's gm 3/4 ton fronts

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The link should post which pads and rotors. Should be 80's gm 3/4 ton fronts
Thank you very much for the info. I emailed the company Tuesday morning around 6:30 am, and by 7:00 am I had a response from Shawn Miller. He was very helpful and informative. This is exactly the type of business/person I want to deal with. Also his product line is top notch. I'm going to order the complete rear kit asap. I just need to remove a rear wheel and see what rear brakes I have. I was thinking they are old style but could be new style as well. Anyway thank you again.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used ORD's u bolt flip kit. Heavy duty and great quality. I'm sure the brake kits are too