DirtRidinZ71 Truck Life. From junk to Camo'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
hey i have question about the installiation. when u were appling it did u have to fix any dents and scratches or just put it over them

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Very nice truck, good job on it. I have seriously consitered doing a winter camo wrap on my white 94 RCSB. But I wonder how it would work if I bedlined my rockers with rhino/linex? could the wrap end there and be ok? I also want to put stock style fender flares on my truck so the wrap could go under the flares and avoid the wheel well problems you showed. being a white truck some shrinkage wouldnt show bad with the winter camo.

The only real concern I would have is ending the wrap at the bedliner on the rockers.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey i have question about the installiation. when u were appling it did u have to fix any dents and scratches or just put it over them
I did smooth out a few dents before having the wrap done but it was not perfect, unlike paint the wrap doesnt show the ins and outs in the sheet metal.

Very nice truck, good job on it. I have seriously consitered doing a winter camo wrap on my white 94 RCSB. But I wonder how it would work if I bedlined my rockers with rhino/linex? could the wrap end there and be ok? I also want to put stock style fender flares on my truck so the wrap could go under the flares and avoid the wheel well problems you showed. being a white truck some shrinkage wouldnt show bad with the winter camo.

The only real concern I would have is ending the wrap at the bedliner on the rockers.
I did once see a truck wrapped with the rockers done. Looked good and I've thought of doing it at some point on mine, not sure how well the wrap would hold up, though mine has not peeled underneth very much, or at all on the overlapped parts.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has flowtech headers with 2.5" pipes going into 2 12" dynomax bullets that are turndowned before the rear axle. Liked the sound of it better with the dual flowmaster 44's with tail pipes but could never keep the tail pipes on it from breaking.

azpinstripe

Reaction score
Dirtridinz71- This is my first time on this forum so I hope this post right. I have a 1990 Chevy 1500. I came across you truck looking for info on camo wraps and yours sold me on the idea. How long have you had it done now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: