different idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92 chev

Reaction score
im toying with the idea of going from my 92 silverado front grill to w/t grill and have it chrome plated never seen one and might be a nice one off. my silverado grill needs to be replaced anyway and have seen a quadzillion front grills but no chrome plated w/t grills whats your thoughts.... my truck is a 2tone so front has to be chrome

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
yep on the sealed beam sully.

it will deffinitly be different but i am not sure if it will look good or not. could turn out great or it could look like ****. maybe find a cheap one and wrap it in tin foil just to get an idea of what it would look like before you dump the money on the chrome.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
single sealed beams that is. 88/89 I think are the only years, but have quad sealed beams like mine. 2 on each side, work truck is one on each side.

check lmc they got all kinds a chrome junk maybe they got one? I know they got all chrome other grilles. 94+style and 88-93 style in chrome.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I tried to get one for my 93 w/t and couldnt find one anywhere...I also thought itd be different and something that I havent seen before. Stripped everything off the grill and took it to the place that plates all my bike parts for me and they charged right under $100 and i'm real happy with it. I'll try and get a pic tomarrow if my camera decides to behave.