different gm style tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I searched online and couldn't find anymore info on this style mirrors. You'd think that if he wanted to sell them, he'd say what they fit on.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It says in the description 99-07 classic chevy/gmc.....

94gmcZ71

Reaction score
I looked and i saw where they wouldn't fit I didn't know if any other companies sold them for obs trucks. I don't know if they are the same or not. I may see if i can find some locally or some 99+ mirrors and check the measurements on them. I've seen dodge truck mirrors on these trucks so I am debating trying these out.

94gmcZ71

Reaction score
Chris I think your truck looks awesome with the gmt800 mirrors I don't know if mine would look as good. Heck what am I sayin your truck is awesome period.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Chris I think your truck looks awesome with the gmt800 mirrors I don't know if mine would look as good. Heck what am I sayin your truck is awesome period.

Thanks! I like the mirrors you posted and I'm curious as if to they could be made to work.