Difference in brake systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I am wanting to delete the abs on my 98 and I am using a proportioning valve from a 88-94 truck. I want to know the difference between the front brake lines from my 98 to the older trucks 88-94. If anyone has pictures of the older brake set up and couldn't post them that would be great

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
swiotching to discs in rear? in all honesty id just run two wilwood adjustable porp valves, save alot of time and they work alot better than a stock equipped rear disc prop valve.

just my two cents
ive swapped to the disc brake prop valve from an old camaro and then used a wilwood setup and the difference is incomparable from one another.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I'm not putting disc brakes in the rear right now. I just want to get rid of abs

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
then just take the lines off the abs module that are the hardlines for you front and rears and put them into the prop valve(and of course take the lines off the prop valve that go to the abs module.