Did i install my flip kit wrong??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It should be mentioned though that I tend to work the **** out of my lowered truck regardless :D so that's how things get bent.

Thunderbird body going to the blasters on my 20' car hauler, project at my lil bro's hot rod shop
You must be registered for see images attach

Bedload of 19.5's (about 750lbs) going to the tire shop for dismounting so I can have the wheels painted

Etc.!

Richard
Man I am digging the OBS salvage yard in the background!

Reaction score
Dude those wheels on your truck are sick! 18"??? And i just got done putting on the round u bolts on the flip, and the proper way lol. I'm inside thawing out at the moment...... I need a heated garage!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Dude those wheels on your truck are sick! 18"??? And i just got done putting on the round u bolts on the flip, and the proper way lol. I'm inside thawing out at the moment...... I need a heated garage!
No sir.. 20's. Whole f-load of pics in my sig along with other projects I've done or been involved with.

Man I am digging the OBS salvage yard in the background!
2 full years that was my every waking hour, man I never shoulda shut it down. Went to FL to help my lil bro out with his place and ended up wanting to kill him within oh about 3 months. ;) But yeah strictly GMT400 nothing else on the lot. They're all I handled and I generally kept about 35 trucks there at a time; that's all I could really fit on the yard without making it too crowded to move around.

Richard

Lon_H

Reaction score
The spring plate is side ways, those round notches go on the axle. I did an axle flip with weld on perches, but reused the spring plates. You can see how the plate is supposed to go in the pic.

Attachments

• 131221_424.jpg
    131221_424.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 3n23k13md5Of5Qd5R499ca6b913e658b11218.jpg
    3n23k13md5Of5Qd5R499ca6b913e658b11218.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 23

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ above involves cutting the original saddle off. Much better to just use the correct U-bolt and plate setup for a flip kit.

Richard

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
This is what my belltech kit looks like.

these ones with the stock plates look sketch as hell!