Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well on a chevy the straight might look better. a gmc needs to be rounded.
but hell you need a grill i got a cheap gmc grill insert... 15bucks and its yours ;) i also got a BIG older chevy truck grill that goes headlight to headlight on a old classic i think 30bucks for it.
and as to the plastic valance weld not holding..... WHY WOULDNT IT? its plastic on plastic..... melt it together and its back as one piece again ;) and after you melt the outter pieces to be smooth just flip it over and use more scrap pieces to add a second layer to the back side spaced out over the repaired section. hell ill give you a old valance with tow hook holes... youll have plenty of practice with it AND plenty of extra valance to add bracing ;)

Man I wish you lived closer....

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea just a real bad place plus they layer the got stripped from my thumb lol...my left arm is wrecked between the hand the tetnis shot and the new tat lol.....did manage to get the bumper on yesterday and gonna try something today

Last edited: