Denali/Escalade Gauge Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Received the cluster this afternoon and I must say e3mcgrath is the man! Extremely quick shipping and the product was in better shape than I expected, A+ Seller. Can't wait to install it tomorrow.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
dropped - link to pics? and can you do the a/c controls too?

Pics Of mine

You must be registered for see images attach

The Pics Make the blue look alittle dull. They are Very deep blue in person, Looks Way Better.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
My headunit is red, I like the blue LEDs and I'm not ready to get another headunit so whats y'alls thoughts of red LEDs in the Esky? I'm afraid the tint that comes on the gauges will through it off to much :shrug:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
My headunit is red, I like the blue LEDs and I'm not ready to get another headunit so whats y'alls thoughts of red LEDs in the Esky? I'm afraid the tint that comes on the gauges will through it off to much :shrug:

I think Red Would Look Awesome. I also Found white face gauge overlay that works on the escalade on ebay for like $19.00 I might grab and I think it comes so it likes up red. Ill try and find the link

Edit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5ae027e966