Deciding On Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've been to treadwright. I like the Guard Dogs but they out of stock and can't shipped for a few more weeks. They are cheap and I was going to order them but they don't have them in stock right now.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
The Falkens look like my old Toyo A/T's. Terrible tire. Horrible in the rain, horrible off road (even for an a/t). They'd get stuck in wet grass.. I didn't have them long enough to test tread life. But I can tell you, one day, it was raining and I turned through an intersection from a dead stop, they lost grip and I spun around 180 degrees facing oncoming traffic. If that's not bad enough, it happened 3 times in the 2 months I owned those dang tires.

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Btw, treadwright can use a bfg a/t carcas as the base of your tire, and they have a pattern similar to bfg a/t's. You could have that pattern put on a bfg carcas and I guarantee no-one except a tire expert would be able to tell the difference. Plus they'll be cheaper

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thank you X10. I didn't even think of that.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Btw, treadwright can use a bfg a/t carcas as the base of your tire, and they have a pattern similar to bfg a/t's. You could have that pattern put on a bfg carcas and I guarantee no-one except a tire expert would be able to tell the difference. Plus they'll be cheaper

Sorry I didn't see your reply about treadwright before I posted this...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

Damnit. They are not available for back order either. They are popular haha.