Decal Logo Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Alright, this is one for the real good photoshop guys out there. Back when my dad was you get he had a small auto shop called ProSho Inc., hence my name. He don't have it anymore but occasionally me and him do stuff for people. I would like to revive that name and need a new logo that I want to make into a decal. I want it to look cool, with cool fonts and stuff. I have ideas in my head, but cannot explainer get it out on PhotoShop myself, and there are better photoshoppers on here than me. Here are three that I really like from other companies

You must be registered for see images

Anything of that sort would be sweet. I'm gonna keep trying too. The name I want on there is "ProSho Performance," flames and diamond plate are always cool, or if you can incorporate a street rod like a 57 Chevy in it like 2Xtreme might be cool. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Thanks to anyone who attempts something.

Last edited:

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quick and dirty...
You must be registered for see images attach

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get much for free on here, custom logo creation like those you posted takes ALOT of time and effort to make. I bet those companies paid a good amount for someone(s) to create those logos for them, and most likely using more tools than just photoshop to make (like fireworks and/or illustrator).

I have the tools and have done some logo design work before for my company and a couple other small businesses. If you are really looking for something to be designed, I would be willing to help out, but we're talking probably in the neighborhood of 4-6 hours (minimum) of work for something original and quality that will meet your needs, so I'd ask a little bit in return, so it wouldn't be free. if that's something you're interested in, shoot me a PM and we can talk. If not, then no worries, I just thought I'd suggest it.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get much for free on here, custom logo creation like those you posted takes ALOT of time and effort to make. I bet those companies paid a good amount for someone(s) to create those logos for them, and most likely using more tools than just photoshop to make (like fireworks and/or illustrator).

I have the tools and have done some logo design work before for my company and a couple other small businesses. If you are really looking for something to be designed, I would be willing to help out, but we're talking probably in the neighborhood of 4-6 hours (minimum) of work for something original and quality that will meet your needs, so I'd ask a little bit in return, so it wouldn't be free. if that's something you're interested in, shoot me a PM and we can talk. If not, then no worries, I just thought I'd suggest it.

What he said is true. When I'm bored I play on photoshop/AI. So my designs wont be top notch, but they are free :p lol
If you want an awesome top tier logo throw a little money towards someone like Aloicious

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yours was pretty cool Talisman, but if he's looking for stuff with generated graphics (like the vehicles, or nuts/bolts, even the diamond plate), that stuff takes alot of time and effort. I actually already talked to him, we might do something in the future, but we'll see. I just thought I'd offer if he needed something right away or not.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
And I appreciate that! I will probably end up taking you up on that offer in the future. Talisman, yours was pretty cool, better than I can. haha

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
another one for some more ideas....