Dash Issues and a ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
So i have the slightly undesirable "moon" gauges in my truck.

1st Problem - BRAKE light randomly flashing when it feels like it. No specific time. Never 2 days in a row.

2nd Problem - Check Engine Light quit working. New bulb, cleaned the connectors, didn't touch the green board with anything and ive done enought things to trip the light again...no dice.

And the ?

Is there a way to recalibrate them for bigger rims/tires and such?

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As far as the break lights does it just randomly flash even if the truck is off and no one around? My truck did that and it turned out to be the trailer break controller. I pulled it out and no more problem. I hope it helps.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
naw, no trailer anything...braking or otherwise. It has new brake system front to rear lines and all...everything except the proportioning valve. Figuring now that the sensor on the valve is most likely no good. I just popped the bulb out. But now yesterday, my right blinker light on the dash quit working. Outside works front and back no problems, just no light inside