Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn.. Where is that at?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, ok, I lied. That wasn't in Iowa. I was going through old photos and found that one from just over a year ago when I was in Montana.. here's a few more!

You must be registered for see images attach

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I was curious originally being from Iowa I'd love to stop an see a place like that

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was curious originally being from Iowa I'd love to stop an see a place like that

Where abouts in Iowa are you from? I'm in Orange City. Which is about an hour north of Sioux City and an hour south of Sioux Falls. There's some cool things out towards Sioux Falls.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man i love your truck, I wish mine was that clean looking. Also where did you buy your rims at? I'm looking to get the same ones but only place i've seen so far is discount tire and auto or something like that.

Hey, thanks man! She's definitely got her flaws and rough spot, but she looks good in photos!

My rims are 18" MB TKOs. I got them from Discount Tire a little over 3 years ago, but I know they still carry them. I want to say they were $120 a piece back then. There's a few other members on here who have or had them. But to the best of my knowledge they are only sold at Discount Tire; at least that's how it is in my area of the Midwest.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, thanks man! She's definitely got her flaws and rough spot, but she looks good in photos!

My rims are 18" MB TKOs. I got them from Discount Tire a little over 3 years ago, but I know they still carry them. I want to say they were $120 a piece back then. There's a few other members on here who have or had them. But to the best of my knowledge they are only sold at Discount Tire; at least that's how it is in my area of the Midwest.

Yeah so far that's the only place i've found. What size tires are you running on it? I was thinking about doing 33" tires whenever I get them.