Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah y'all up there in northern Texas have been getting lots more rain than down here in Houston. Conroe and that area, north and west, got way more than us, but that's as far south as the worst was.
I’m glad we didn’t get 2 foot of snow that the same storm dropped in the northern part of the country.

We’ve got a sand pit we are slowing turning into a pond, but the sand just washes away or gets soupy as soon as it’s disturbed. It makes terrible fill. We’re going to try and buy a dump trailer so we can bring in our own small loads because the local property maintenance folks want to do the whole job at once. :mad:

I’d rather spend the $30k on a skid steer…

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’m glad we didn’t get 2 foot of snow that the same storm dropped in the northern part of the country.

We’ve got a sand pit we are slowing turning into a pond, but the sand just washes away or gets soupy as soon as it’s disturbed. It makes terrible fill. We’re going to try and buy a dump trailer so we can bring in our own small loads because the local property maintenance folks want to do the whole job at once. :mad:

I’d rather spend the $30k on a skid steer…
Yep and then when you are done using it, hire it and yourself out to others in your area....help pay for the machine!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
This is how you get a big truck in a small space; yes some backing up and re entry was required. These spaces are 20' long but not very wide (though there was about a foot on the other side before the divider stripes). Front wheels were up against curb/sidewalk. This is the Midtown Randall's grocery store. It has a parking garage under the building, but that's entered by going down a steep ramp and then you have to make a VERY sharp right turn, because some of the many large solid concrete posts that hold the building up, are right there. Burb barely fits, so Big Boy ain't going down there....

Attachments

• IMG_20221214_194546164_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221214_194546164_HDR.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 7

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Just looked up production numbers for 2000 limited tahoes and links don’t link but give a number on list of links says 8905 were made another said 8900 so that’s seems to be likely roundabout accurate . Lol and for 2000 z71’s I’m not finding anything to state production numbers ☹️ but could be more due to fact of people where already buy that package on the pickups ! But both are great rides at the end of the 400 run and are standouts along with Denali’s and Escalades in the suv 400 lineup.
You must be registered for see images attach