Custom foot rest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

That last one looks like a good option for these trucks. Whats it out of? Or who males it?

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Now see.....if you had bought a truck with the correct transmission in it, you guys wouldn't have these issues :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sorry man! Just random pix to show some examples.
I'd like to have one, even with a stick. Something to brace against when going hard right. And maybe a 'bit' faster than I should be!
What I saw is a combo of the first & the last.
That first one looks like a modded '60's GM pedal. Combine that with a bracket like the third, & this could be made cheap! I don't have access to a brake, but someone that does could pump out a bunch at one time. Some 3/8" steel 4' long, whatever width works. 1 bend, then cut to the needed size. Grind the edges all nice. With a pattern for the holes, off to the drill press! Then powder coat.
A pedal from the wreckers, or even a brand new one, from a resto-parts catalogue, & it'd still be cheap!
I can't have this stuff happening in my shop. Wish I could, but shop's gotta be clean.
Damn! I'd need a second shop. And more tools to fill it!