Custom decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Alright. I'm getting a couple local quotes as well. Still have together enough interested group members before I'll order any though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright. I'm getting a couple local quotes as well. Still have together enough interested group members before I'll order any though.

Ok let me know what your local quotes are an the amount you want to order . $12 was for one, if you order 20 or more at one time I can do better on the price than that.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Literally just got home. Been in South Florida all weekend. But it looks great man!

You must be registered for see images attach

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you do round decals? I'm looking for gmc center cap decals for the 8 lug center caps. I think they are 55mm black with red letters. Thanks.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you do round decals? I'm looking for gmc center cap decals for the 8 lug center caps. I think they are 55mm black with red letters. Thanks.
Ya I could probably do those. 4 would be about $10 probably

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
found mine and cleaned off the clutter of stickers on the back window so I can apply it after washing the thing for it's summer break.

g_salazar10

Reaction score
Who needs a cool sticker? I can put other stuff in the truck outline to.

Hey Paul,

I have gm truck outlines from the 40s up to 98 ready to go. Working on newer models as well.

Do you still have the LSx sticker available? I would like 11" and matte white outline if possible. I live in Kyle, TX.
If you can still do them, please let me know. Wouldn't mind at least 2

Thanks in advance!
-George