Cupholder insert for 95-99 center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I only have one cup holder an its in my console. Took me forever to find the bish too....

Same here..... i looked everywhere and i was at the jy one day and saw a tahoe come in and i was the first to snoop thru it!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Junk yard would be your best bet. I know we've got atleast 4 of the cup holders in the yard right now.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Junk yard would be your best bet. I know we've got atleast 4 of the cup holders in the yard right now.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

:slap: What are you waiting for, go pull 'em and start shipping!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a cupholder as well.

I also need the hinge/bolt assembly for the cover on the front of the console. Mine is missing on one side and the local junkyards want to sell me an entire console. I'd really like to find an Escalade console in nice shape if I'm gonna buy a console.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's amazing that the cupholders are so uncommon. It makes no sense. I currently have 3 of these consoles: the one in my Suburban, the one I put in my '91 and another I got out of a Suburban with some bucket seats. Every damn one of them came with the CD holder. The '99 Yukon I had also had the CD holder.

I don't run across many GMT-400s at work, but whenever I do run across a '95+ with the console, I check it to see. I've found 2 cupholders. So now the Suburban and my '91 have cupholders.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Those auctions are getting high...looks like its something to look for next time I'm at the pick and pull.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It's amazing that the cupholders are so uncommon. It makes no sense. I currently have 3 of these consoles: the one in my Suburban, the one I put in my '91 and another I got out of a Suburban with some bucket seats. Every damn one of them came with the CD holder. The '99 Yukon I had also had the CD holder.

I don't run across many GMT-400s at work, but whenever I do run across a '95+ with the console, I check it to see. I've found 2 cupholders. So now the Suburban and my '91 have cupholders.

I always thought they were all cupholders..all of the GMT400s with the console that I have seen is a cup holder.