Cupholder insert for 95-99 center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I would check rockauto. If they don't have them, try ebay. I got mine from. LMC, but they are more expensive.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind one of those cup holders myself..........I've got the CD holder.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought one off eBay a few months ago. So much better. that space is actually usable.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow & here all this time I thought the CD holder was a option & cup holder was standard, LOL. Mine has the cup holder & it is tons better than the pull out one on the dash.

While we are talkin about this anyone have a cubby to replace the stock CD player with, mine wont even accept CD's anymore so I'd like to have the cubby pocket thing instead.

I have one I think. Pm me your address an its yours....

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one I think. Pm me your address an its yours....

Done!!

Thankx, I was tired of lookin at that old CD player wishing I could actually use it. Now I can stick stuff in the cubby instead of the top of the console where it slides off between the seats on every turn. Yippee!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
CD delete pocket is one of the best things I bought. lol Use it every day.

Wait...there are trucks that have that other area as a CD holder? Mine's always been a cup holder. lol.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, I found 2 on ebay. All of you that had them to begin with have no idea how lucky you are. The CD holder might have come in handy 10 years ago, but ever since I started using USB to store 30+ gigs of music, my cd case holder has since become my trash can when I'm in my truck. I'm thinking I may pick up one of those cupholders soon, but not if this bidding goes too high.

BTW, take down that link to the inserts, I was almost ready to order those, but I scrolled down and noticed what they were. lol. Gotta be careful on ebay.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit I started the thread!

Edit: Thought he was talking about a cupholder insert for the console ha. I ordered a CD delete pocket yesterday.

:lol: I only have one cup holder an its in my console. Took me forever to find the bish too....