crown vic e fan setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys, 98 silverado, l31, ive had my crown vic setup for about 6 months and its been working flawlessly but ive been running the high speed side the whole time.. my question is can i run the low side( the one running through the resistor) to my a/c compressor clutch + so the fan runs on low with my a/c on, but only when the compressor is running? then if my stat kicks and puts current to the high side while the a/c has energized the low side can they both be energized at the same time.. so basically the fans on low while im kicking the a/c then when the truck gets to temp it kicks to high while my a/c is on? im also thinking on how to run it with low and high speed with my 98 pcm can i do that?
You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
How I did mine until I swapped to a 411 PCM:

You must be registered for see images attach

Low speed ran off a thermo switch in the coolant, ac kicked on high speed.

I had an option of manual high speed or off altogether for water crossings.

I never did the 2 LED's.

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the low and high can be energized at the same time? and awesome diagram bud it needs to be on the stickys for people looking to to mark lllv setups