crew cab sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have been looking online for a sub box for my crew cab but only thing ive been able to find is everything but a crew cab does anyone here with a crew cab have a sub box in there truck if so can you post pictures and how you obtained the box thanks alot

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It's my understanding that you use a box for a single cab. The subs will go behind the rear seat. The space behind the rear seat is the same as in a single cab.

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody have any pics?

bump for pics :)

Sikazphuc, I am almost ready to put my cummins in my '94. I am pretty sure I know how I am doing the IC mounting, but was curious how you did your on your '94. Which radiator/IC did you use? Any pics? I always like to see as many examples as I can.

Thanks in advance.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Truck was that way when I bought it and didn't like what they did, and truck is now sold.

From what I seen though, the intercooler from the 94 dodge trucks looked pretty straight forward and approximatley the same size. There is always the option of turning them upsidown as well I am told.

ctchevy166

Reaction score
Im new on this board so I will try to help out the best I can. This is what I have in my 99 OBS Crewcab. I kind of screwed up on my dimensions so it doesn't really fit perfect like I wanted. The floor of the truck tapers up at an angle towards the rear of the cab which I did not take into account. Its about 16"X12"X7" If I did it again I would chop about 2 Inches off all those dimensions. It is under the passenger side rear bench ( amp is on the driver side).

JL10W1V2

You must be registered for see images attach