Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
so is there some reason u dont want people to see it? is it a big deal? do u have a problem with crew cab rear seats? i think u need to go over the forum rules buddy. please explain to me the problem with digging up old threads? why do u care? i would apprecaite it if u can answer all of the above questions. thanks buddy boy

Jut so you know, that kind of inflammatory stuff doesn't fly very well on this forum.

Better to just go on about your business vice lashing out..."take the high road" as it were.

:)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
so is there some reason u dont want people to see it? is it a big deal? do u have a problem with crew cab rear seats? i think u need to go over the forum rules buddy. please explain to me the problem with digging up old threads? why do u care? i would apprecaite it if u can answer all of the above questions. thanks buddy boy

Take it easy man. You got some advice from a forum veteran. Becoming very offensive about it lashing out about it isn't needed and and trust me, you won't last long here acting like that.

Bumping a topic that hasn't had a post in a long time or "gave digging" generally goes against forum etiquette.

There are some exceptions but this isn't really one of them considering the last post was almost two years ago, and the OP obviously isn't still looking for an answer. Not to mention you already made a whole new thread and posted in two other old threads about the exact same thing.

~Via Mobile \,,/

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
No one's saying you can't do it, but as Jack said the OP wasn't still looking for the answer, so it's frowned upon. We aren't trying to be d!cks. Just attempting to help you with some of the unwritten rules of the forum.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they aint written then they dont exist, just because some of yall like to do things your way and you been here a long time dont mean you run this place and u can just make up rules and bash on people. the administrators run this place and if they dont like something then theyll take care of it. it is not yalls job to police me. if u dont like my post u dont have to read them, if u think its to old the move along to something newer, im not trying to start any problems just mind your own busines and ill mind mine, this is a truck forum not a social networking site. i did post the same thing in more then one thread, but when people do a search and click on one of the few i posted in they still get the info they were looking for. has anybody else on here put tahoe seats in the back of a crew cab truck? how many people asked about it? i dont have to post stuff on here i dont get paid for it, im doing it to help out others in the same situation. from now on ill just keep it to myself .

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Oh boy, here we go.....we tend to keep things civil here out of respect for each other.

Thats not really something that needs to be written down is it?

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Some of the veterans here are forum admins. And some are mods. And those that aren't are very good close friends with said admins and mods. Thread subscribed for entertainment purposes. Always take the high road. The view is better up here anyways :lol:

Tyler/T-Unit

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
if they aint written then they dont exist, just because some of yall like to do things your way and you been here a long time dont mean you run this place and u can just make up rules and bash on people. the administrators run this place and if they dont like something then theyll take care of it. it is not yalls job to police me. if u dont like my post u dont have to read them, if u think its to old the move along to something newer, im not trying to start any problems just mind your own busines and ill mind mine, this is a truck forum not a social networking site. i did post the same thing in more then one thread, but when people do a search and click on one of the few i posted in they still get the info they were looking for. has anybody else on here put tahoe seats in the back of a crew cab truck? how many people asked about it? i dont have to post stuff on here i dont get paid for it, im doing it to help out others in the same situation. from now on ill just keep it to myself .

This site has been around for years and will continue to be whether or not you're here. Don't act like you're doing this site a huge disservice by not posting something. There are A LOT of knowledgable people on here, some are experts on a variety of subjects. With that being said, there are probably some people that would benefit from the install you did. If you've got something to add (whatever the subject), why not start a "how to" thread. That way when people do a search they can find your info and not just a bunch of posts asking about it. Hell, maybe one of the mods or admins would sticky it for easy reference.

We're all really nice around here and like to keep it that way. Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.