Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
if they aint written then they dont exist, just because some of yall like to do things your way and you been here a long time dont mean you run this place and u can just make up rules and bash on people. the administrators run this place and if they dont like something then theyll take care of it. it is not yalls job to police me. if u dont like my post u dont have to read them, if u think its to old the move along to something newer, im not trying to start any problems just mind your own busines and ill mind mine, this is a truck forum not a social networking site. i did post the same thing in more then one thread, but when people do a search and click on one of the few i posted in they still get the info they were looking for. has anybody else on here put tahoe seats in the back of a crew cab truck? how many people asked about it? i dont have to post stuff on here i dont get paid for it, im doing it to help out others in the same situation. from now on ill just keep it to myself .

Technically it is a social networking site.

Sent from Robland

Status
Not open for further replies.