Cowl Hood options...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking to buy a cowl hood off of summit racing.com. Need some opinions on how tall. I like the look of the 2" but the 4" looks BAD as well. however i dont want the 4" to over do it and look rediculous. Anyone have any pics?

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 4in hoods look out of place on regular truck, Unless its a crew cab with 40's on it lol... 2in looks waaay better

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I agree the 2" looks better...a somewhat subtle touch, but it still looks mean. Idk if they are back up for sale or not yet but there are some styleline 2" hoods on ebay for $187 shipped if you would rather go that route

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree the 2" looks better...a somewhat subtle touch, but it still looks mean. Idk if they are back up for sale or not yet but there are some styleline 2" hoods on ebay for $187 shipped if you would rather go that route

Nope just checked for a buddy.

Here is a 2" on my truck for reference (and an opportunity to ***** her out a little)

You must be registered for see images

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get the 4 nobody runs them, they all say they are too big or something and IMO they look great, they are different and I love them.

only reason mines a 2 inch is because it cost me like $174.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
its personal taste bro. u want a 4" cowel, go for it. i've honestly not seen many of them. only reason id get a 2" is cause of the price

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote 2" also, I think a 4" would look goofy on something that's not a drag only vehicle....