COME ON...it's the middle of April

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
wow that sucks snow in april for some of y'all. I hope your at least in the clear once May hits.

Oh yeah, Snow blowers in the shed and the back blade is off the tractor. If we get snow, it will melt within a day or two.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a mess of weather today, a little snow, ice pellets and freezing rain. This time last year everything was all dried up, but still snow this year.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
To hell with all that snow. That's why I like living in the south.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The news over here is saying snow in the foot hills here tonight. Im ready for some sun shine and warmer temps dont get me wrong I love the snow but its almost summer...

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally calling for double digits this weekend. Might get to put my clear corners in de-mold and a polish!?!

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
News said we were supposed to get 2-3 inches last nite, woke up and saw this...i'm not compaining.
You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Im just happy most of the snow in the yard is gone.....which has exposed all the dog **** that had been frozen in the snow....mmmmmmmmmmm

:lol:

It's funny watching this little dog trying to take a **** in the middle of winter.

You must be registered for see images